Ahh capeknya..
... jadi orang yang terlalu hati-hati....
berpersepsi, negatif lagi dan lagi...
Eh punten, bukannya saya memojokkan, but I've been there.
And I was soo darn tired.
Well if you still choose to be that kind of person, to me, it would only mean two things :
1. You have a big problem with your self esteem, and gotta try to overcome it ASAP
Hey, you know what ?
We can still be 'on the line' while enjoying the ride :D
berpersepsi, negatif lagi dan lagi...
Eh punten, bukannya saya memojokkan, but I've been there.
And I was soo darn tired.
Well if you still choose to be that kind of person, to me, it would only mean two things :
1. You have a big problem with your self esteem, and gotta try to overcome it ASAP
2. You have a lack of faith in God, that God will only give the best for you in this life, because God is the most Gracious, most Compassionate..
We can still be 'on the line' while enjoying the ride :D



Comments
Post a Comment